Gender Reveal Eve

Honey, I'm home!  And exhausted!  And a foot rub would be awesome!

Phew- the last three weeks have been insane, intense fun.  There's been family reunions in Mexico, business trips to Vegas, and a writing conference in Utah where I also miraculously squeezed in time for friends and family.  Pretty much haven't gone to sleep before midnight in far, far too long for a pregnant person. 

But it's not time to slow down yet.  In fact, I doubt I'll get a wink of sleep tonight.  It's like the night before Christmas; Roy and I will stay up whispering and guessing and generally freaking out until the sun peeks through our blinds and we'll want to go running to the doctor's office in our footie pajamas. (Hmm, we should really get some of those, that would be pretty sweet.)

Tomorrow the BIG question will be answered. Are we having a boy or a girl?  Oh- people have speculated.

"You're carrying high.  It's a boy."
"You've got some acne.  It's a girl."
"You haven't been very sick.  It's a boy."
"You're carrying high.  It's a girl."  (Wait, I thought...)
"The Chinese calendar is always right.  It's a boy."
"You crave salty things.  It's a girl."

But tomorrow we'll find out the truth.

How about a vote?
What gender do you think Roo is?

For the record, here are the Buckmaster votes:
Roy: GIRL
Me: BOY

3 comments:

  1. Awkward...first vote. I promise I'm not stalking your blog...not much anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way can we name it disaster?? :) (yes I think we as in everyone)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are a busy mamma....so cute....I would love to see you prego...cant wait for the fun news....keep us posted! love you and keep bloggin....this is donetta in case it says dee:/

    ReplyDelete